Pass the School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA) 6990
The NavaED SLLA 6990 study guide is over 200 pages and is fully aligned to the standards and content assessed on the exam. Our SLLA 6990 study guide has over 200 practice test questions that cover everything assessed on the test, so you can pass your exam the first time you take it.
- Detailed content sections for all content categories of the test, so you understand everything covered on the exam.
- Relevant test questions similar to those you will see on the exam.
- Detailed answer explanations for every test question in the study guide, so you know exactly why you answered correctly or incorrectly.
- Multiple scenarios and explanations similar to the ones you will see on the exam.
- Test tips and strategies specific to the SLLA 6990, so you can think like a test maker and not a test taker.
- Ten practice test questions after each content category, so you are prepared for the types of questions you'll see for each section of the test.
- A full practice test (120 questions) organized by content category with detailed explanations, so you have an understanding of what types of questions go with each section of the exam and why answer choices are correct or incorrect.
- A comprehensive Constructed Response section with 8 practice writing prompts and a proven formula, so you are thoroughly prepared for the SLLA 6990 writing.
The study guide includes:
The 7 content categories covered in this study guide are: