The NavaED Praxis® Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) digital study guides are fully aligned to the skills and content categories assessed on the exams. The study guides have over 200 practice test questions with detailed answer explanations that cover everything tested on the Praxis® PLT. The study guide includes:
- Detailed content sections for all 5 content categories, so you understand everything covered on the exam.
- 10 practice test questions after each content category, so you can practice the specific skills for each type of test question you’ll see on the test.
- Detailed answer explanations for every test question in the study guide, so you know exactly why you answered correctly or incorrectly.
- Multiple scenarios and explanations similar to the ones you will see on the exam, so you are prepared for complex questions on test day.
- Test tips and strategies specific to the Praxis® PLT, so you can think like a test maker and not a test taker.
- A list of “good words” to look for in the answer choices, so you can identify the correct answers and eliminate incorrect answers quickly.
- Four quizzes, eight constructed response questions, and one full practice test all with detailed explanations organized, so you can evaluate your progress.
The 5 content categories covered in this book are:
- Students as Learners
- Instructional Process
- Professional Development, Leadership, and Community
- Analysis of Instructional Scenarios
IMPORTANT: Sharing, copying, distributing or selling this digital content violates NavaED copyright. This digital book is for one user only. Thank you for abiding by our copyright.
This is a digital study guide that is emailed to you immediately after your purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.