Sometimes people have trouble access their accounts. Here are a few things to remember when using our learning management system.
- Be sure you are logging into LMS.NavaED.com. That is where all of our online courses are housed.
- Be sure you are NOT on your school's network/wifi. If you are trying to access our courses from your classroom computer and the log in button isn't working or your course is not loading, your district's firewall is probably blocking us. If this is the case, you have two options:
- Get off your school's network and use your own network (use your phone's wifi hotspot, or wait until you get to your home wifi).
- Give your tech this information, and ask that they unblock it. They will not always do this, especially if they have strict network policies. Here is the info: Public IP LMS https://lms.navaed.com/ 18.104.22.168
- Clear your cache. Sometimes your cache gets clogged with cookies and browsing data. You have to clear that junk out periodically. Here is a video on how to do that. https://navaed.wistia.com/medias/okyozs9g85
- Use Google Chrome. This is the most important advice we can give you. Google Chrome is the best browser for any online videos or courses. Internet Explorer is from the 90s and will not work with most learning management systems. Safari is ok, but Chrome is the best. You can download Chrome here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to info@NavaED.com or the chat bot on our website, and it will be our pleasure to help.