The NavaED Praxis II 5001 study guide with practice tests is fully aligned to the skills and competencies assessed on the exam. The study guide covers all 4 subtests (reading and language arts, math, social studies, and science) and has over 500 practice test questions that cover everything tested on the Praxis 5001, so you can pass your exam the first time you take it. The study guide includes:
- Detailed content sections for all subtests and content categories of the test, so you understand everything covered on the exam.
- Practice test questions organized by content category, so you can practice the specific skills for each type of test question you’ll see on the exam.
- Detailed answer explanations for every test question in the study guide, so you know exactly why you answered correctly or incorrectly.
- Multiple scenarios and explanations similar to the ones you will see on the exam, so you are prepared for complex questions on test day.
- Test tips and strategies specific to the Praxis 5001, so you can think like a test maker and not a test taker.
- Two full practice tests for each subtest (reading and language arts, math, social studies, and science) with detailed explanations, so you can use one as a pretest and one as a posttest and evaluate your progress.
The 4 subtests covered in this book are:
- Reading and Language Arts (5002)
- Math (5003)
- Social Studies (5004)
- Science (5005)
This is a PHYSICAL study guide, and it will be shipped via USPS media mail to the address listed on your order. Expected delivery is between 2-4 business days, depending on your location.
Exceptional test taking tips and strategies, extremely comprehensive and rich content, fun and educational online resources and lots of additional videos! NavaED is the premier source for educational test preparation!
That sums it up, but perhaps my personal testimony will be most helpful. I am 40 years out of High School, 30 years out of college, when I felt called to be an educator. I knew very little about any of the subjects covered in the Praxis 5001. (Eukaryote Cell? Huh?)
I found Dr. Jasper and NavaED on YouTube and immediately purchased the hard copy book and the online course. The book, online course and YouTube videos are exceptional, and Dr. Jasper maximizes your investment with very comprehensive content (Ex. To get all the information you have in the Language Arts section alone, you would need 20 different books), and then she teaches you how to apply the information as an educator, as well as how to test most effectively.
In summary, I passed the 5001 the first time I took it with scores ranging from 175-181 in all four sub tests. Bonus, NavaED has a great Facebook group you can join and get help and support from Dr. Jasper and other people preparing to test! Double Bonus: Dr. Jasper is always willing to work with people to make NavaED products affordable! Triple Bonus: Dr. Jasper is super fun and engaging as an educator! So grateful to Dr. Jasper and NavaED!
WOW! Thank you so much for this awesome review. The 5001 is a tough exam with lots of moving parts. Well done on tackling this. #Onward!
I just received my official praxis 5001 scores and I passed everything, scoring above avg in 3-4 sections. I made my deadline to apply for certification thanks to you guys!
I used your test prep for my praxis core writing when I was facing a retake and another $90 test fee. After using NavaEd I was able to bring my score up 20 points to not only pass, but to score in the above avg range. I knew that when it was time to take my Praxis 5001, I was using NavaEd again. I was overly prepared and that's a great feeling!
I am so so happy and thankful to you and your products!
We are so thankful for teachers like you! It is a pleasure to work with dedicated people. Well done!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.