PK–3 Science Online Course
The NavaED Florida Teacher Certification Exam (FTCE) Prekindergarten/Primary PK–3 Subtest 4: Science Online Course is a course to pass the science test. It includes video explanations and skills overview, practice tests, and practice questions.
The NavaED Florida Teacher Certification Exam (FTCE) Prekindergarten/Primary PK-3 Subtest 4: Science Online Course is a virtual learning program to pass the science subtest of the PK-3 exam.
The competencies covered in this online course include:
- Competency 1 – Knowledge of effective science instruction
- Competency 2 – Knowledge of the nature of science
- Competency 3 – Knowledge of earth and space sciences
- Competency 4 – Knowledge of the physical sciences
- Competency 5 – Knowledge of the life sciences
This online course includes:
- Videos created by certified teachers and FTCE experts that provide an explanation of the competencies and skills assess on the exam
- Interactive quizzes, knowledge checks, and practice tests
- Strategies and tips to overcome test anxiety and manage time
- Progress tracking
- Audio and visual features
- Video explanations of every practice question in the book
This online course also comes with the digital book which includes:
- Detailed descriptions of each competency with examples
- 3 practice tests
- 154 practice questions
- Detailed answer explanations for every practice question
This is an online course hosted on our learning management system, NavaED Online. An email will be sent to you immediately after you purchase with instructions to log in. Make sure you set up your account within 24 hours. If you have any issues accessing your course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: By purchasing this online course you agree to our copyright policy. This online course is for one user only. Providing access to additional people or reproducing NavaED content is a violation of copyright law.
YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SET UP YOUR ONLINE COURSE ACCOUNT AFTER YOUR PURCHASE.
|All Products||Online Course|