The study guide has 160 practice test questions that cover everything assessed on the FTCE Middle Grades English 5-9 Test, so you can pass your exam the first time you take it.
The study guide includes:
- Detailed content sections for all competencies of the test, so you understand everything covered on the exam.
- Relevant test questions (160 total), so you can practice the specific skills for each type of test question you’ll see on the exam.
- Detailed answer explanations for every test question in the study guide, so you know exactly why you answered correctly or incorrectly.
- Multiple scenarios and explanations similar to the ones you will see on the exam, so you are prepared for complex questions on test day.
- Test tips and strategies specific to the FTCE Middle Grades English 5-9 Test, so you can think like a test maker and not a test taker.
- Two full practice tests with detailed explanations, so you can use one as a pretest and one as a posttest and evaluate your progress.
- A detailed essay section with practice prompts and a proven formula, so you are prepared for the writing task.