FTCE Reading K-12 Physical Book
The NavaED FTCE Reading K-12 book provides a comprehensive overview of the skills and competencies assessed on the exam. In total, there are 250+ practice problems throughout the publication.
The book includes
- Skills overview for each competency with examples
- 1 full practice test with 120 questions
- Detailed answer explanations organized by competency area.
- 10 practice questions after each competency
- Practice questions and examples throughout the book.
- Glossary of terms
- “Good words” list
This is a PHYSICAL BOOK, and it will be shipped to the address listed on your order. Expected delivery is between 2-4 business days, depending on your location.
The NavaED FTCE Reading K-12 book provides a comprehensive overview of the skills and competencies assessed on the exam. The book includes 1 full practice test (120 questions) with detailed answer explanations organized by competency area. There are 10 practice questions after each competency and other practice questions throughout the book. In total, there are 250+ practice problems throughout the publication. There is also a glossary of words and a "good words" list.
The book provides an overview of the following:
- Competency 1 – Knowledge of research and theories of reading processes
- Competency 2 – Knowledge of text types and structures
- Competency 3 – Knowledge of reading assessment and evaluation
- Competency 4 – Knowledge of learning environments and procedures that support reading
- Competency 5 – Knowledge of oral and written language acquisition and beginning reading
- Competency 6 – Knowledge of phonics and word recognition
- Competency 7 – Knowledge of vocabulary acquisition and use
- Competency 8 – Knowledge of reading fluency and reading comprehension
- Competency 9 – Knowledge of reading program development, implementation, and coordination