Praxis Core

Praxis Core Structure

The Praxis Core is divided into three sections: reading, writing, and math.

  1. Reading - You will have 85 min to complete 56 selected response questions on a variety of reading passages: short passages, long passages, double passages, and graphs and charts.
  2. Writing - You will have 100 min to complete the entire writing test. It is 2 sections:
    • Section 1 - 40 min to answer 40 selected response questions on usage, sentence correction, revision in context, and research skills.
    • Section 2 - 60 min to write 2 essays—30 min each. The scores for the essays and the selected response are combined for an overall writing score.
  3. Mathematics - You will have 85 min to complete 56 selected response questions that assess a variety of math skills: number and quantity, algebra and functions, geometry, and statistics and probability.

Number and Quantity 36%, Algebra & Stats 32%, Data, Probability & Stats 32%

Set Descending Direction

13 Products

Page
Set Descending Direction

13 Products

Page